Another nerd giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Hai everyone, the nerd is back again with another giveaway. This giveaway will be shorter than the last one but still fun to participate in because you have a chance to win some unusuals!
Both items will be listed below for you to look at.

Both Unusuals are -
Unusual taunt: Battin' a Thousand with the effect Holy grail
Unusual taunt: The Head Case with the effect Skill Gotten Gains

The way to enter is quite easy. Instructions will be listed below
1. Comment on this giveaway and post some art with your favorite artist!
2. Tell us why it is your favorite artwork/artist
3. Congrats! You now have a chance to win!

Remember, only comment once on this thread to participate. Commenting more than once will get you kicked out, and you don't want that. This giveaway will end in two weeks prior to when it was posted (June 1st) so you have plenty of time to participate for anyone that wants to join. I will be using wheel of names again to decide the winners and will maybe stream the results on the discord for everyone to see on the day the giveaway ends (probably sometime in the afternoon on that day, I don't know). Anyway, that seems to sum up this whole giveaway. I wish the best of luck to everyone who participates and I can't wait to see the art/artists that you will show me!
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope you have a great rest of the day :katlove2:

Reactions: Deleted member 8006

FrogDispenser

Apr 14, 2020
H.R Giger
Download
Setting aside my personal bias for my favorite movie of all time, Alien(1979). Gigers work transports the viewer into a cosmic horror hellscape, full of pipes and wiring, alien entities and machine like beings. Never before have I been scared to look at a piece of art before. It reminds me of the books made by Lovecraft. It cannot be fully put into words, what the reader/viewer is looking at, it's all about interpretation. The fact that this art, makes me feel an emotion so strong that I have to consider it my favorite, is reason enough to put him as my favorite artist​

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A

I have already showed you some of Yuumei's deviant work, but still to this very day (ever since i found her in 2016/17), I found all of her art so beautiful and interesting, with each piece being so interpretive, whilst also telling a story.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Since you’ve said artist, I believe a composer counts as one too. While I listen to many different genres of music, my current favorite artist/composer is actually John Williams. I like the way he modulates his themes very much. As for “art”, I love listening to this one and just close my eyes. (the movie is awesome too ofc)
Hope this counts :D

• Love
Reactions: Buns

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell

Some art from Kohei Horikoshi. Obviously considering MHA is one of my favourite animes right now I would absolutely love his artstyle. But it's not just his art style that I admire. It's the amount of creativity that he has when designing characters, even characters that play no real "big" role have their own unique characterisation which overall really enhances the viewers experiance.

• Love
Reactions: MillieStar and Buns

AgentVictor30

Oct 13, 2019
Hai everyone, the nerd is back again with another giveaway. This giveaway will be shorter than the last one but still fun to participate in because you have a chance to win some unusuals!
Both items will be listed below for you to look at.

Both Unusuals are -
Unusual taunt: Battin' a Thousand with the effect Holy grail
Unusual taunt: The Head Case with the effect Skill Gotten Gains

The way to enter is quite easy. Instructions will be listed below
1. Comment on this giveaway and post some art with your favorite artist!
2. Tell us why it is your favorite artwork/artist
3. Congrats! You now have a chance to win!

Remember, only comment once on this thread to participate. Commenting more than once will get you kicked out, and you don't want that. This giveaway will end in two weeks prior to when it was posted (June 1st) so you have plenty of time to participate for anyone that wants to join. I will be using wheel of names again to decide the winners and will maybe stream the results on the discord for everyone to see on the day the giveaway ends (probably sometime in the afternoon on that day, I don't know). Anyway, that seems to sum up this whole giveaway. I wish the best of luck to everyone who participates and I can't wait to see the art/artists that you will show me!
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope you have a great rest of the day :katlove2:
My favorite artist is furi2play because they have a simple yet complex art style

• Love
D

Deleted member 8006

One cool artist out there is Steven Lingham, which he makes art pieces of the best things in the world: b i r d s

My favorite art piece from him is: "Bald Eagle On The Rise." The reason being is that it is an oil painting of a bald eagle, which is very a m e r i c a n. Also, the background of it is very nice, as it is a forest with a bunch of coniferous trees and he put a crazy amount of detail into the oil painting.

Bald Eagle

• Love
Reactions: Tonic and Buns

MillieStar

Is Cringe
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 11, 2020
England.

I really like JaidenAnimations art style, and well, it's really cute to me. She may not have intended to do so, but Jaiden also gave some cool tips to help me improve too. ^^

(edit: I have no clue to why the pictures are so big, sorry for the inconvenience)

Last edited:
  • Love

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
(I hope this counts)

This is my favorite artist since 2016 - present
I really love his music stuff due of instruments and vocals (I usually listen to japanese artist even tho I don't understand)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.