Any ideas on how to be a good warden?

Apr 30, 2020
Try to listen to reds request as if they get freekilled , pay attrntion to caht more often that’ll help.Ask reds what they want to do and not propose thme insanely hardcore mini games like arena or obby backwards with cc… Just make sure guards don’t complain about hou muting them too often , that’s the point of communications in jb.
nope mass freekill and only do 1 podium sweeper

• Bruh
Reactions: SlavMcgopnik

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
Ever since the first time I’ve ever done cellwars 1 per cell and my beautiful orders such as “bomb rush through minefield no jump day with cc” and “bomb rush through obby facing backwards with cc” I have received a lot of complaints towards my orders so I want to know how your version of being a “good warden” / ideas on how to be a “good warden”
dont do cell wars, dont do ff in general, pardon reds often if its a minor rebellion, dont do rng based, ping based games (lrfr, nine square, rps, etc) and dont keep everybody muted the whole round

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
a way of being a good warden would be giving them satisfying orders for the reds, giving them what they want like the mini game for instance (what minigame would they like to play on the given map?)
being lenient as a warden is good because if a pile of reds made a mistake for example then pardoning them wouldn't do any bad, it'll in the other hand show how great of a warden you are as some reds don't enjoy dying & waiting (worst case scenario if you don't pardon them as much they'll rebel next round & give you no time to run)

Vince

Northern
★ Donor ★
Mar 13, 2020
Denmark
Ever since the first time I’ve ever done cellwars 1 per cell and my beautiful orders such as “bomb rush through minefield no jump day with cc” and “bomb rush through obby facing backwards with cc” I have received a lot of complaints towards my orders so I want to know how your version of being a “good warden” / ideas on how to be a “good warden”
I think the best advice I can give you, is to know all of the rules on jailbreak in and out, So read through them, multiple times. I don't even know how to be a good warden yet. :)

moody

Banned
Mar 24, 2020
I think the best advice I can give you, is to know all of the rules on jailbreak in and out, So read through them, multiple times. I don't even know how to be a good warden yet. :)

Damn you really want staff don't you