Anything on your heart that's K-Pop related? Let me know! Your favourite group? Bias? Crush? Favourite MV?...

Rei

Jul 25, 2018
Japan
I might as well share myself, right?

My favourite group would be Got7, in fact, i even bought 2 of their albums!
My bias in that group is definitely Jinyoung, as you can see on my profile picture, if you're fimiliar with him, and my bias wrecker ( second bias ) would be Mark, because people, me included, ship them! They're just so cute together!
And my favourite MV would be probably Eclipse by Got7 or Deja Vu by Dreamcatcher. :D

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
A fellow K-pop fan! My favorite groups are Apink, BTOB, & fromis_9, although if I had to pick one, it would be Apink but by a slim margin, Eunji and Hayoung are my favorites. :katuwaa:

For Apink, my favorite song is I'm So Sick mainly because of how well it gives everyone singing time and how great the vocals are for that song. :katlove2:

For BTOB, clear winner is '아름답고도 아프구나' or Beautiful Pain, it's so rich with emotion and charisma despite being easily the most depressing Korean ballad I've ever listened to in my whole life. :katblushie:

For fromis_9, my favorite is Love Bomb, it's such a happy, upbeat song! :katlul:

Rei

Jul 25, 2018
Japan
A fellow K-pop fan! My favorite groups are Apink, BTOB, & fromis_9, although if I had to pick one, it would be Apink but by a slim margin, Eunji and Hayoung are my favorites. :katuwaa:

For Apink, my favorite song is I'm So Sick mainly because of how well it gives everyone singing time and how great the vocals are for that song. :katlove2:

For BTOB, clear winner is '아름답고도 아프구나' or Beautiful Pain, it's so rich with emotion and charisma despite being easily the most depressing Korean ballad I've ever listened to in my whole life. :katblushie:

For fromis_9, my favorite is Love Bomb, it's such a happy, upbeat song! :katlul:
Oh wow! That's so cute. : D With all honesty, i don't know any of them, which i'm very sorry about, but thanks to enriching me with your awesome knowledge, i'll definitely look them up, and definitely listen to the songs you listed, probably even favourite them, i mean...K-Pop can't go wrong! :D Until next thread! <3

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Oh wow! That's so cute. : D With all honesty, i don't know any of them, which i'm very sorry about, but thanks to enriching me with your awesome knowledge, i'll definitely look them up, and definitely listen to the songs you listed, probably even favourite them, i mean...K-Pop can't go wrong! :D Until next thread! <3
Would definitely recommend giving BTOB a go if you like ballads, I like to think of BTOB as the ballad version of Got7, actually!

My favorite in Got7 is Jackson since he's Hong Kong Chinese, just like me, and he's also hilarious on TV! :katlul: Favorite Got7 song would probably be either Hard Carry or Look, can't decide between those two amazing songs.

Rei

Jul 25, 2018
Japan
Would definitely recommend giving BTOB a go if you like ballads, I like to think of BTOB as the ballad version of Got7, actually!

My favorite in Got7 is Jackson since he's Hong Kong Chinese, just like me, and he's also hilarious on TV! :katlul: Favorite Got7 song would probably be either Hard Carry or Look, can't decide between those two amazing songs.
Oh yeaaaah! Look is awesome! Such an upbeat and cool-for-summer song. I learned the chorus choreoghraphy for Look. :D