Declined apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:163759629&Submit

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Ok so i was on a jail break server i haven got ban for months because i wanted to keep it like that . So one day i join in this server.I spawn in like every one else the warden give a order i couldn't understand so i ask for a repeat he didn't seem to hear me so i ask for it again. I get a little impation so ask it multiply time until he response with a the repeat i wanted. then myclin the one the only the god of banning red deaf no-scope me with a permanent mute
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i made a mistake a accident i didnt purposely try to get a mute it was a accident i feel myclin the god banning red deaf treat other people a little more lenient with other people for this mistake i got muted PERMANENTLY. i want to enjoy your really well made server with all ability

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were warned on your previous mute that your next infraction would be permanent as you have broken the rules a lot and gotten many punishments. Nothing specific to Mycin was involved as any other staff member wouldve also given the permanent mute.

You were warned on your previous mute that your next infraction would be permanent as you have broken the rules a lot and gotten many punishments. Nothing specific to Mycin was involved as any other staff member wouldve also given the permanent mute.
yes but have you notice i haven got ban for long time and i made 1 mistake that time i didnt bother any it was a harmless mistake

you would peramute if i ask for repeat??? are you to ask for reapet not allowed to if not i just not ask for a repeat

Last edited:

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
you would peramute if i ask for repeat??? are you to ask for reapet not allowed to if not i just not ask for a repeat
As already pointed out, this mute was placed as you already had multiple mutes on record. It is irrelevant in what way you violated the rules. I might add that you won‘t get muted simply for asking for a repeat; to me it looked like you were spamming (repeats).

Status
Not open for further replies.