Apology

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
(I hope this is the right spot for this type of thing, sorry if not)

Hello everyone. I think it's important that I make this post as I do genuinely feel bad about things. First off, I'm sorry to everyone I've gotten into a heated argument with in the past few months. I have been irrationally aggressive at times, and that coupled with my tendency to talk about controversial topics often leads to argumentative discussions that are spurred on by me quite often. I'm a very argumentative person at times and I am really working on that, honestly. I don't want to be known as "the guy who starts fights" or even beyond that, I don't want to be known as a bad person by people I've had a bad first impression on. I sincerely apologize to all of you, whoever was "right" or "wrong" in these fights doesn't matter, I was an asshole and I feel really bad for it. Second, I'd like to apologize to staff. I have argued against rulings many times, and have argued against criticisms of my character on staff applications in a disrespectful way as a result of me getting slightly upset. Though I feel I am a good fit for staff, I understand that my actions on the discord were tough to overlook, and as for my first app, my chat logs were concerning. I am really looking to improve myself as a person, and I feel that this is a crucial step to that goal. I hope this marks a better relationship with everyone on the server as I genuinely do love this community and look forward to being more of a part of it.