Accepted Appeal #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecher

Nov 9, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Communications Block List | Wonderland.tf — Bans
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
From what I remember, I jokingly said to someone during a round of club glod to say the N Word, and he did. This resulted in a mute, which then resulted in a permanent mute due to previous warnings and offenses.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I've spent the better half of a year away from this server/community, and I've been trying to come up with an excuse onto why I should be unmuted but I just can't seem to find one. If you look at my profile you can see I have around 24 blocks; whether voice or chat. If you look at my previous appeals you'd see what was a garbled mess of someone trying to dig themselves out of a hole, but was actually digging deeper than anticipated. From that view, it would be easy to say I should never be allowed to say/type anything ever again. However, it's been around 7-9 months, COVID happened, lockdown happened, and overall the world went downhill. This gave me an adequate amount of time to recollect, gather, and try and better myself as a human being. I reconnected with old friends, read literature, experienced the world of streaming services for the first time, etc. And now I find myself typing this appeal to a community who (probably) has no interest in welcoming me back with open arms.

The old 'beecher' is dead and gone, I fully believe I've gone through the metaphorical rehabilitation of life, and am now ready to walk back into a place I found myself familiar with yonder before.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Considering how long it has been since your perma mute, I am willing to give you a second chance and unsilence you, you seem genuine when saying you've been working to improve yourself.

However, I want you to understand that if something like this is to come up again, the punishment will be reinstated and made unappealable. Please respond to this appeal acknowledging this.

Status
Not open for further replies.