Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguayo

Dec 18, 2018
User name: Aguayo

1.) Include your ban link:
★ WonderLand LA | Jailbreak

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
After replying to the warden saying "what do you want to do today" I typed eat N**** food. I was 'warned' about saying the n word so, I took the warning as advice form the admin who banned me. Never Typed it again, but instead I censored it with two letter b's instead of g's. and then with out warning pop! , Disconnect: You are BANNED appeal on forums link: https//ban.wonderland.tf/. for 'racism'

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was aware as of when I was warned that you can't type the n word, but I'm also aware that you're allowed to censor no matter the intent. Also this considered unlawful "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." - First Amendment to the United States Constitution. Even if you don't take the laws in consideration, you must understand that the chat wasn't only not offended but a few did the exact same thing. My intent wasn't to be offensive (Which i have full right to due to the First Amendment to the United States Constitution) I just expressed whats called a 'shower thought'. Honestly if you don't unban me that's ok, (Ill find another server) but all I want the person who banned me to know is that you warned me which is good but you have to wait for me to actually break the rules again before you ban. if you wanna object, chat on steam you know where to find me. banned for racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. Was I 'racist' to anyone?

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
18.12.201801:36:19Aguayo (STEAM_0:0:161959611):im black so i can say nibba
18.12.201801:36:04Aguayo (STEAM_0:0:161959611):nibba food
18.12.201801:35:30Aguayo (STEAM_0:0:161959611):eat nigger food

this is a copy paste of your chatlogs, the last 3 things said. I made it clear in my message to the server that the n word and variations of it weren't allowed and you said a variation of the n word twice after it. So you never did use * and I was very clear on that it wasn't allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.