Declined Appeal because of a fake ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapee

Jun 25, 2019
First off, Hi, this is my appeal to a ban that I should not have. I don't know how you can have duplicate accounts, since there's no reason I'd get banned on anything in the first place. Second, This is my Second account because my first one was hacked. I really like the servers here and I want to get unbanned. Plus, I don't know how or when I got this ban. The last time I remember being on a server was June 24th, At around I'd say 12 Noon East Coast Time. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198910708852/

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Do you use a VPN/proxy service? You have a great amount of accounts attached to your connected IP(s), and this resulted in your "Duplicate Account" ban. For the record, "Duplicate Account" bans are given when the ban system detects that there are banned accounts on your IP address.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I don't use a VPN/Proxy. This is my second account due to my first being stolen by a Russian.
You have two IPs registered, one from Switzerland and another from the United States, both of which indicate being registered on a VPN/Proxy service. Therefore, I am hard-pressed to believe that you do not use a service such as this.

Plus, how many is great amounts? You make it seem like I've been banned before.
All of these accounts are connected to the two IPs mentioned above that you have used.
pL732Gc.png

RVaKKQt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.