Accepted appeal for a ban issued in error

Cinders

Jun 11, 2022
Hello, I came on here today to appeal for a ban, that I believe has been done in error.
Here is my steam community profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/55zanaris99

I am not even really sure what had happened with the ban, checking on the ban list I was banned on 2019-11-02 20:59:17.
According to the ban list, I was permanently banned by "Source Sleuth" for having a duplicate account, which is strange because the account listed is the only account
that I have ever played TF2 on. I didn't even know about this ban until I had attempted to join a TF2 Classic server hosted by wonderland.tf, and discovered that I was banned.

I believe that I should be unbanned because the ban was issued in error, since I have never played tf2 on any account other than the one listed, and this happened a long time ago.
There aren't a lot of TF2 Classic servers with good ping for me, but the ones hosted by wonderland.tf happened to be populated with players and have a good ping for me. I would like to be unbanned so I can get to fully experience TF2 Classic on one of the servers hosted by wonderland.tf.

I have attached the ban info that can be found on the ban list for wonderland.tf.

I hope that this misunderstanding can be worked out promptly as I would like very much to play on the TF2 Classic servers that are hosted here.

Thank you and have a good day.

Attachments

• banned.png
    banned.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 5

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's

Cinders

Jun 11, 2022
You did have an alt as it is literally under the same name.
You have 24H to respond.
My apologies, while searching through the ban list initially, I had just entered through the search bar "da jokah baby" in the nickname portion of advanced search, and assumed the only result that came up was my account, as they shared the same name (in my haste, I didnt see the word "im"). However, after doing another search, this time with my steamid (STEAM_0:1:108600486) it says that I had been banned in 2018, for being in a steam group called "Lmaobox>ALL", I joined that group as a joke, and I thought it was just a joke group as well, I have never used lmaobox or any other cheating software in TF2.

Sorry for any confusion that had been created.

Attachments

• banned2.png
    banned2.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 3