Declined Appeal for a cheating ban a while back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

Jul 16, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)
(Completely dismiss this if you are appealing your spray/objector ban.)

(Steam is already linked to forum account)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.
I was using alternative accounts to act as a sentry gun by playing heavy with a tomislav, sitting in a corner and aimbotting. Now that I look back at it, it was a little stupid however what I did not expect was my main account to get IP banned as well. Using an VPN is too much work and I wanted to re-visit trade plaza to see how much has changed. The ban took place in July where I appealed the day after but was rejected.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
My hacks were uninstalled and I feel as if it was a little unfair to have my main IP banned instead of the other account I was using at the time, I had a bunch of titles and ranks on the server and a bunch of good friends. I also don't find hacking on tf2 that much fun anymore, it got really stale for me after a while.

Smitty

Jul 16, 2019
So if I got this down correctly, you cheated on the "Pro Scout" account, then avoided the ban with your current steam profile?
I cheated on the pro scout account, made other accounts to avoid the one on there, and when I wanted to be normal again, I used my main and attempted to play normally but was already IP banned before I could even join the server with my main

Status
Not open for further replies.