Accepted appeal for a perm ban for being in a group

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormleghost

Apr 9, 2020
link to my ban: https://bans.wonderland.tf//index.php?p=banlist&searchText=stormleghost&Submit=Search

So I've been taking a 1-2 month break from TF2 and so I've wanted to come back to this game after a while, when i realised that valve patched the lag exploit on their servers which hindered casual mode a lot, then realising that there are still many spin botters on casual, i wanted to come back to this server, since I did kinda miss playing hightower with no carts non stop. Then I saw that I got perm banned for being in a cheating group, but I do not actually cheat. I'd like to see if there's some way to resolve this issue since I do really want to play on this server again as this server basically made me keep coming back to this game because of its unexpected silly moments. Thank you.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Three things:
  1. Why were you in "nullcoremoney" in the first place?
  2. You are also in this banned cheating group. Please leave it and explain why you were in it.
  3. Can you provide an explanation for this chat-log excerpt?
Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

stormleghost

Apr 9, 2020
So, for the first point, I was in that group because I watch a TF2 youtuber who cheats in the game, ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5vid6Nu1eBEp_1TNqsLxXA for proof ) so he made a couple of groups that I joined in for a joke, the "nullcoremoney" group is also a group to mock a 60$ cheat for TF2 which is really terrible, if you play with the developers of it in a TF2 match and if you kill them, the cheat will automatically trigger a kill command on you. So from knowing that, the cheat is now called a 60$ killbind. Originally, the group wasn't made for this, I'm not sure what it was for actually, the youtuber i mentioned earlier made a couple of videos using it, and that's pretty much it for that, there's not really anything more than that, its just a group i joined cause a friend of mine made. For the second point, this group was made to mock another cheating TF2 youtuber ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYu8Sg-hiH41XEL1jGFVikg ) for being hated by the TF2 cheating community, there was a video recently showing all of the things that guy did to give himself a bad status in the community (
) he doxxes people, he denies any accusations of him cheating even through he blatantly does it. So the group was made to mock him in the entirety, how does this link to "testosterone boosting before hvh"? So there was this image that Snowy made which was supposed to be elder god heavy with one of his unusual, a burger , a cigar and testosterone booster pills, at the time when this was made, it was hilarious, so the group was made for it, and because of it being funny to me, i joined the group. For the third point, I believe these are chat logs from the wonderland server? So, to start, this was late last year, I got my account compromised because I was foolish enough to fall for a cheat scam of entering my steam login on some shady " voting site " as a favour for a key. And once I was dm'd by one of my friends on discord saying something about receiving dm's from me on steam, saying something about a voting site, straight away, I knew what was going down, and so did the guy who compromised my account, he started blocking my friends and removing them, I was quite panicked at the time and I contacted my friend who helped me get my account secured, I changed my password, I gave some of my valuable items from my inventory to my other account for a period of time until im sure im safe, and helped me find the guy who hijacked my account and have a word with him and to scare him off so he doesn't do this again to me. I owed my friend, and a few days later, my friend really wanted to play on a prime CS:GO account, so he asked me, since I had bought CS:GO before it went free, little did I know that he was gonna cheat on the account, he said it was "undetected" but clearly, that wasn't the case, later that month, I got vac banned on CS:GO, and my friend was trying to say it wasn't him, but there was just too much proof, I luckily did sell my skins which were probably worth about like 5 dollars before I got banned so that's something. The other part of the logs was about Snowy again, this time it was I think just talking about how I just like watching this one guy who cheats, and how he streams and interacts with his viewers while doing so. I don't really like being in a game where there is a blatant spinbotter on the other team, sniping everybody from across the map and generally not letting people have fun. Snowy's streams or videos are entertaining for me to watch because he doesn't just make a whole video about spinbotting, he actually pointed out in a few streams that he doesn't like spinbotting and likes playing with legit cheats. I hope I didn't ramble too much on about this, and I hope this info is useful to resolve the issue, sorry that it had to be like a whole essay as well.

Attachments

• spectre bot.jpg
    spectre bot.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay, I'll unban you. However, I advise against joining cheating/cheater-related Steam groups in the future, or otherwise associating yourself with them. We commonly do bans against these types of groups, and if this happens again, we (staff) may not be as generous.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.