Declined appeal for a permanent ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

skag

Oct 1, 2020
hello i would like to appeal for a permanent ban.
long story short i'm a free to play rn it's been a while since i've played tf 2 couldn't get my old email back so i created a brand new one and a new steam acc (not that it matters i didnt have any games on previous acc)
so i join a wonderland surf server. there were 2 ppl alrady in it and one of the players (red team) starts to kill me a couple of times.
well i returned the favor and kill him 3 times in a row. all of a sudden i get a message that i've been "kicked by the administrator" and i thought the guy i was killing was the administrator and just kicked me out of rage??? and then i find out i'm banned on every wonderland server ever. i don't know im trying my best to be polite right now and also sorry if my english is bad.

my steam account name is: skagwow
steam id:https://steamcommunity.com/id/cheesetouchskag/

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm just going to merge your other thread with this appeal since it's the same topic.

When you are banned for avoiding punishment, it means that you were using a different account to circumvent active ban(s) you have on other account(s).

skag

Oct 1, 2020
hello sorry for the late answer.
yes i do know (used to know) the owner of one of those accounts. he was my roommate before the covid thing started i got them into tf2 and we used to play together for some time.then i took a break from gaming for studying reasons. after he left a couple of months ago then came the summer. and now i am back to quarantine, wanted to get into tf2 again but now i'm here making an appeal.

btw his account was:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198851683209
but i dont see why that is necessary to this appeal.

skag

Oct 1, 2020
yes i am unaware of other accounts and if there was any cheating activity going on on this ip, but one of the profile pictures of the accounts looks to be my roommates girlfriends drawing so i'll assume it's him (my roommate).
i'm talking about this one:https://steamcommunity.com/id/motorski/
i have no idea of my last steam account all i remember is that i used my moms (now mine) active phone number. i'm trying to look up the old nicknames but none of them seem to pop up in the steam community page.
if necessary the phone number is: [EDITED OUT BY STAFF]

Last edited by a moderator:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Please refrain from posting personal information like that again; this appeal is public.

I'll look into your ban and decide on a verdict within 24-72 hours. If I have any further questions, I will post them on this thread.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, and sorry for failing on my promise to handle this appeal within 72 hours. I have been preoccupied offline this past week.

Anyway, onto my verdict for the appeal: while I find your story believable, I also find it very suspicious, on top of the multiple cheating alt accounts on your IP, your account itself is new and you're unable to link your past one. We also consider activity under one's household to be their responsibility to an extent. With all of this in mind, I am not going to lift your ban.

Appeal declined. You may reappeal in 4 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.