Declined Appeal for AAWAS (An Astronaut With A Scarf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only staff and the appealing inviduals should comment here.

1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:81950589&Submit
http://steamcommunity.com/id/spaceDuD3/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I said the staff team was sometimes abusive and quite literally the worst. That's pretty much it.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
To be honest, I'm not sorry, but I think the Head of Staff (R4 I think) or the owner should reconsider some of their staff decisions. I don't mean to be rude by saying your staff is the worst, I even listed a couple reasons with evidence as to why some members should be demoted. Yet, you refuse to listen to me and consider it disrespect. Then you proceed to ban me. Trust me when I say that there are a lot of staff members doing stuff behind your back that nobody agrees with. I'll try to keep my mouth shut about it from now on, but keep in mind I'm not sorry.

I'll never be sorry.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I will leave R4 to handle this since it's his ban, but I have to disagree on what you're saying. There's a difference between criticism and being disrespectful/insulting, and from what I can see here you are being disrespectful.
I don't mean to be rude by saying your staff is the worst

Yet, you refuse to listen to me and consider it disrespect.
You don't mean to be rude here?
ccf9ab7bb4f74320a1ed1389f56199ff.png

b4f1931fb9e9a70d37ae8c37e2cc59b7.png

889b9dc6c2ad9b54996e25a02dcef5ca.png

c220f7e2c1f946cb4522dc6f06e90d51.png
Disrespect is always against the rules, whether you disagree with what a staff member is doing or not, and if you have an actual complaint against a staff member you should be contacting the people who manage staff or filing a report instead. You don't have to be sorry but I don't think that will really help you on your appeal.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
Personally the opinion of someone that regularly breaks our rules and gets punished for it on our staff is of minimal consequence to me.

However as I've told you a number of times, if you actually have a complaint instead of wanting to slander our staff on the server as you commonly do, saying we have a shit staff team then make a forum report.
You've never supplied me any evidence of reasons why you think staff have been demoted and that lie along with other factors is what lead to your ban.

Disrespect is always against the rules, not just arguing with staff in server but insulting them like you did on mic during that incident.
The fact you aren't sorry for insulting them like you did has lead to this appeal being denied and a final warning issued that your next ban will be permanent.

Finally Once again if staff are doing wrong things then inform me or madi via steam or forum report.

Status
Not open for further replies.