Declined Appeal for False Ban "Walls" "Twitching" and "Aimbot".. (video evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spectre

My steam name is https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kortaliumm, Basically I was on 2fort and playing regularly and members started to get aggressive with me and calling me out for "Walls" "Twitching" and "Aimbot" .. I play with high sensitivity and I get this all the time with community members.

I knew this was going to escalate to a ban so I recorded with shadowplay in order to prove I'm not hacking.

As you can see in the video I linked, The admin thought I was using esp because I was clearly shooting a invisible scout, But in the video you can see the scouts item still visible which gave me an advantage to see him, it was a failed way to see if I was using walls.

Another example is when I was shooting invisible spies, which you can clearly see in the video I was shooting invisible spies as they left the resupply room and shooting every direction, not just one which is another failed attempt to see if I use walls.

~video evidence

1568337702798.png

Attachments

Eight

Incognito
Senior Admin ★
One thing that I am curious about: What is the deal with your various bans on other communities for cheating? It's notably suspicious, especially since two are within the last week.

The Spectre

1 was due to an admin not applying and being completely biased towards me, and just a week ago a guy calls me out for flicks and anti-aim, He sent me the video and it was a clear case of high ping lag since the server was based in england and I had over 300 ping, I sent him a clear video evidence on my side but no action was taken since they completely ignored my thread post.

Eight

Incognito
Senior Admin ★
While the video may not prove cheating, after investigation I found clear proof of you cheating elsewhere. So, with also taking into account observations from other staff and the many bans on other communities, I have decided to leave your ban on. We do not tolerate cheaters/cheating, and given all of this it seems likely that you may have been also cheating in this instance.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.