Accepted Appeal for "MFK"

Status
Not open for further replies.

1plusquads1

Apr 9, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
(not needed) (steam is linked with forums)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was with my friend LocStich on jailbreak, and we were having fun. He went on prisoners, and as a joke I killed him. We both laughed and I didn't think of anything of it. Keep in mind, the current warden was already abusing, and I reported him ahead of time. When I called him out, he put a vote ban on me and I was a bit confused. I was banned for 1 day, and while it may not seems like a lot, it is a lot for me, since the ban can only wear off if I'm actually playing. I have done nothing wrong and this is why I am appealing for my guard-ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I play jailbreak everyday, and I enjoy playing it with my friends. However, I can not stop warden abusers and this is the result. I would love to play as a warden and have fun with the guards soon. Thank you.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
I'll just say that there was no voteteamban so don't understand where you got that from.
Reds were on red line when you killed them, however i know the warden was dubious.

Considering you already spent 300 minutes I'll remove this teamban, just be mindful of who you kill, warden giving you an illegal order then you don't follow it. Simple as that.

Appeal accepted

Reactions: 1plusquads1
Status
Not open for further replies.