Accepted Appeal for unbaning me for reason racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2020
Hello this is an appeal for the ban i got in wonderland servers in arround 2018 september, reason racism, eight told me to appeal here i think this is the correct way to appeal if not pls text me, ive been working hard to be better and i decided that racism isn´t the way we face the rages we have or the problems we face, ive been for a years and a half trying to appeal but i finnaly have the courage to say im sorry and will never happen again, cuz i know wat will i face after i be toxic.

so it happened on a wonderland jailbreak server for beeing racist with a guy, and then i got kicked permanent and the reason i think i should get unbanned its because i dont
wanna be racist again never never again, and i would do everything for stop racism in the community im insert´~
Thank you very much and heres my steam ID:

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:233851444

Server: Wonderland servers (all)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have decided that you're ready for another chance. Do keep in mind that this is still your last chance. Any racism, homophobia, disrespect, etc. will result in your permanent ban being placed back and, this time, being un-appealable. However, I trust that you've improved yourself and that you'll be fine.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.