Declined Appeal :: Gamersele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main

Jul 15, 2018
User name: Gamersele

1.) Include your ban link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, i have been banned around 4 months ago for being in cheating related groups. I joined the same group back twice wich let me get banned twice with an unappealable ban. After i tried to appeal my 2nd ban i go denied. I waited a long time to make a 2nd chance (in my oppinion) fair and learn about my behavior.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I would really love to play on Wonderland again becourse, idk why but somehow the WL rules is much better than on other servers. I also want to play with my friends again wich most of them i meet on WL. I had sooo much fun every day i played. Im someone who doesnt laugh often but these people can make me laugh a lot. I also was thinking of trieing to applicate to be an admin and help the server out becourse im playing like 8 hours a day tf2. But it aint fun without Wonderland.

Deleted member 598

Headset Freak
Sep 25, 2017
Sverige
You were already warned on your first appeal that any association with hacker groups again would be non-appealable. I don't see why you would join one again and especially not the same one. Eight (Who is no longer a staff member.) might've told you that he'd consider future appeals but I'm not going to be as lenient.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.