Accepted appeal guard ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
) Discord username with discriminator:
lazydiabetic #4633

2.) What happened?
i was unaware i was guard banned until today. but if it for what i think it was i ask a question in jeopardy incorrectly. question i ask was" how many button are in blueside fall game?" answer i was looking for was 5 but the way i worded it they could have answer with and number 1-5 and be correct because there ARE 1-5 buttons in blue side fall game. the red answer 4 because of the way i asked was technically correct. i explain that i ment the total amount of buttons inside blueside fall game. an was smite for it but was able to stay on blue.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
i was totally unaware that i was even guard banned until today. for previous mentioned incident i was smite but was not team switched to red i was able to stay on blue and continued to play on blue while staff was still there. and was warden even after that
Post automatically merged:

i should note i then killed the red for what i thought was incorrect answer that
lead to smite for freekill

Last edited:

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
) Discord username with discriminator:
lazydiabetic #4633

2.) What happened?
i was unaware i was guard banned until today. but if it for what i think it was i ask a question in jeopardy incorrectly. question i ask was" how many button are in blueside fall game?" answer i was looking for was 5 but the way i worded it they could have answer with and number 1-5 and be correct because there ARE 1-5 buttons in blue side fall game. the red answer 4 because of the way i asked was technically correct. i explain that i ment the total amount of buttons inside blueside fall game. an was smite for it but was able to stay on blue.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
i was totally unaware that i was even guard banned until today. for previous mentioned incident i was smite but was not team switched to red i was able to stay on blue and continued to play on blue while staff was still there. and was warden even after that

i should note i then killed the red for what i thought was incorrect answer that
lead to smite for freekill

i should also note the previous ban for reskilling was done in error and was fixed by hydra. hydra mistakenly ban the wrong person

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello,

Your teamban was not for that. What happened was you initiated Red Light, Green Light, and then told the REDs to bumrush to and subsequently play Soccer. Then, during Soccer, you said, "Green light," and killed 4 REDs who didn't bumrush to your warden marker. The admin teambanned you because they believed that the minigame had been overridden by your orders after it (i.e. bumrush to Soccer, play Soccer). However, after discussing it with them and other staff, we clarified that your Red Light, Green Light orders were not overridden, and so those REDs should have gone to your marker/your teamban was done in error. Sorry for this mistake on our end.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.