Declined Appeal :: Handyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handyman

Oct 1, 2018
User name: Handyman

1.) Include your ban link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
my apologies from my previous message in which I have not treated you with respect. I felt completely powerless because I know very well that on that day I was innocent. my friends also think it's weird. I can not do anything to play with my friends in one server I have tried everything to gain access to the server but unfortunately nothing worked so I made up a story now I tell the truth what I also did first. I still do not understand why I was banned. Unfortunately I could not keep this message short because I do not understand what you have to lose when I can join you again in your server because you can see that you are very strict yet I think you can not just take a person out of the door in order not to reason.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because I am completely innocent. First of all really played fair to the other players ask it to me friends I did not do anything suspicious even on that day that I was just banned and I was also friendly to the players who do not want to fight so if it get withdrawn what do you have to lose I was even convinced to buy vip with you and I was saving for that, that's why I would like to play in your server again to have contact with my best steam friends.

Handyman

Oct 1, 2018
Yes correct I had made 2 accounts (after I was banned) purely because I did not believe and that's why I wanted to join a different account so that I could see friends but that did not last long. So that other account that has been hacked with (before I was banned is not mine) but nobody trust me and that is what makes me angry and powerless. I am not a hacker how often should I say that!

First account is

[Leave with silent drum] I had already had this account for a while, and even with these accounts I had never hacked or cheated

The two account is

[Mr.Steaven]

there is no one account of me.

Handyman

Oct 1, 2018
first I thought that someone on my ip was hacking on one of your servers via vpn but vpn never works so that is told by one of your employees and when I claimed that nobody believed me of course that I felt helpless. I suspect someone used the same name and then went hacking on another server which of course I am linked to nowadays when you joint or left you see a name and a steam id but few months ago that there was not all those confusions. for the rest I am very grateful that you make the effort to hear my side of the story and to solve the problem. it may be that my story sounds a bit vague but that is because of google translate because I am bad in English

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
I'll admit this story is really vague, and you listed two accounts that you were connected to, but those two accounts were both banned for duplicate account and you have a third which was banned for cheating which seems to be deleted now. (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867985054)

You suspect someone using the same name as you and cheating but that wouldn't link you to that account, even if someone else used your name and got banned that doesn't mean you would be too.

Reactions: Handyman

Handyman

Oct 1, 2018
Impossible that account is not mine I do not hack I am even friendly in servers I make friends there and I know that server for a year pretty long I play almost daily in that server in my leisure time so it speaks for itself that I never have been a fan of hacking further I have seen on your forums that these problems are more common in others, I do not know what they have been through but I do not give up because you have to believe that I have never cheated

Handyman

Oct 1, 2018
I had last looked on bans.wonderland.tf and the account with which hacked was (and still that account is not mine), that was in a time that I was not present and it was in a map (2fort) what I want to say is that I never play in this map and I played daily in the (trade_minecraft_realms2) and not in (2 fort) and I was allowed to play in that map that was in casuel because that server is not even in my favorites.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Handyman you probably remember me. Last time you admitted to owning alternate hacker accounts which is why your previous appeal was denied before you threw a fit. I'm going to need to know more about this before we can proceed.

Failure to respond will result in appeal denial.

Handyman

Oct 1, 2018
In recent months you have been full of complaints and innocent players who were banned or for stupid reasons there is also happened to me (but on another server) that a hacker used my name with the result that the innocent was exiled and the guilty immediately name there are many tricks in this game tf2 to ruin an account of another but I do my story again
firstly I am and do not have hacker accounts secondly there is hacked with one account and not multiple so that is incorrect thirdly I have written whole texts what the cause may be and have proven which accounts are mine and which are not Fourth I do not let me chase away while I have done nothing with cheating or hacking hence that (I do not let this thing blow away and do not give up) and I myself can not do anything I can not figure out and that is not what you should ask at a participant who in your server joint, I have said in the beginning that I could find little evidence to prove my innocence and what has been used against me, and you have images you have everything so why do not I get worthy about not having to do everything to run proof because I have shown my own accounts what is mine (and never hacked) of course and my current account where I always gamed

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Then I'm still confused. Can you please explain this response on your previous appeal.
1543607395691-png.1855

Handyman

Oct 1, 2018
XD I understand that it sounds silly at the beginning I made my statement and there was responded to (as if I have nothing to say about it) I got a response back that showed that I was necessarily hacked, when I claimed and my story had done exactly what happened and that I also did not know much of it I did not even get a reaction back and then I started to feel that I felt helpless then I had tried to leave behind me and I had a complaint filed and again explained to me what was completely generated and when I saw that there was no possibility at all I decided to admit it and with screenshots of special moments I thought 'credible' to come and because we are all people and no robots are thought to win a chance but of course that was hopeless and no chance, so when that did not help, I got angry and I decided to make a message in which I wanted to ridicule you so that you as an id I come across but realized later that I only ridiculed myself. then I had deleted my account and later I regretted it afterwards I happened to have a second account and decided to deal with it siren hence I write these formal messages. sorry for the long text but it could not have been any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.