Invalid Appeal :: Mae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mae

Dec 27, 2018
User name: Mae

1.) Include your ban link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Zombie King&advType=name#

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Zombie King was banned for using racial slurs. He was banned five times, final time was for use of the n-word.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Hello! Zombie has requested I make this. I know my friend has or HAD a bad habit of using slurs and toxic language. I've known him for a while now and he has changed a lot. He and I have talked and he has expressed a lot of regret from what his 13-year old self has said on tf2 as it has gotten him in trouble in quite a few servers. Zombie has made a vast improvement in what he says and how he acts towards other people. He would love to have another chance at the Wonderland servers. I would be very thankful if you guys would give him another chance. I promise he will not disappoint and if he does I take full responsibly and accept anything that comes my way. I don't assume that will happen though as he is much more mature then he was when he was last on the servers. I would really like this to be considered. Thank you for reading! <3

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello Mae. First of all while it's extremely nice and friendly that you've made an appeal for someone else, we would highly prefer it if Zombie King had made the appeal himself. So before we can proceed we need to know why he hasn't made the appeal himself.

Mae

Dec 27, 2018
Hello Mae. First of all while it's extremely nice and friendly that you've made an appeal for someone else, we would highly prefer it if Zombie King had made the appeal himself. So before we can proceed we need to know why he hasn't made the appeal himself.
If it's required that he does so himself then I understand and will have him do it. But I am much better with words and talking to people then he is. And he asked that I help him get unbanned.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
If it's required that he does so himself then I understand and will have him do it. But I am much better with words and talking to people then he is. And he asked that I help him get unbanned.
We would highly prefer he does it anyway. As you've already made the appeal I'd recommend you guide him on doing it correctly. Meanwhile we will investigate the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.