Declined Appeal :: MLG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG

Jul 31, 2018
User name: MLG

1.) Include your ban link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
As i was chilling in your Singapore Trade Server #2, i'm sniper main. A lot of people there know me as a god like sniper. But this dude ƝȈģĦŧӍȃɍɇ (i guess it's his name, also an edgy dude), he say that i Flick like crazy when he spec me, also he say that i use Wallhack and Aimbot.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I know that you guys might call him some sort of thing, but i think he's just misunderstanding, he didn't know that the spectator view is actually not like the actual gameplay. For more information about this, link:
(And yes, it's me)

The reason he call me out as a hacker is because he doesn't understand how the spectator view work.
also, please if you're an admin, do your research before you ban someone. I know it's too much for a ban on a player but please, do it.

if you think i'm not a legit dude, you can go and watch my video in my channel
and yes, i know it's advertisement but it's for the evidence that i'm not hacking.

(Sorry for that big logo)
(No logo)
(Me playing Spy with an ambbassador, also no logo)

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
Screen Shot 2018 12 18 at 152319
I had come to the server you were on due to this report.

I was the staff member who had banned you

Witnessing you playing was not anything to my concern, via spectator, so to make sure I tried something different.

I went as a spy and I used the command /invis to turn myself invisible. While completely invisible I fired two shots at you purposely missing you. This was in order to make you think that me being invisible was some sort of glitch. I did this due to the fact that in some cheating programs you can turn off seeing invisible spies. To seem believable I pulled out my knife to explain why I was not attacking you, again completely invisible. Never once did I speak during the time of testing you, removing the possibility of you just estimating where my head was from my quote box.

You were able to headshot me twice, while again completely invisible, with no indication of where I was located.

You may be able to explain this in my footsteps, but as I was jumping to place my head in random directions and places this is highly unlikely.

Under that suspicion, I banned you for "Aimbot" for the unlikelihood of you being able to pull that off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After some research, I have discovered the alt of yours. On your main account, you were banned for "Aimbot"
I assume the reason for the creation for the alt was to avoid the ban on your main.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MLGRTFboy
^ Alt
Screen Shot 2018 12 19 at 141225

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MLGRTF/
^ Main

Screen Shot 2018 12 19 at 141306

It also appears that these accounts do not share the same IP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.