Invalid Appeal (not for unban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Aug 10, 2019
So you say the groups N.S.S. and SaltyCasual are groups for cheaters...alright but let me explain:
1. How is a group made just for security is a cheating one and that security group is in partnership with SaltyCasual.
2. SaltyCasual isn't a group made for cheater's is made for pro player's that the only thing love's to see salty player's.
3. The leader known as original TheFatRat he never used cheat's in his entire game experience.
4. I'm not classified as a member any more, just as TheFatRat friend.
5. You can't call someone cheater if he is better than you.
6. Banning someone just because is or was a member of a hated group is rediculous and idiotic.
At the first time the only thing i wanted was unban to play with some friend's, now the only thing i want, is to forget that i tryied to get unbanned, because i see what kind of player are you. (Thank you for reading!)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I am not sure why you made a ban appeal if you're not appealing your ban but nonetheless I will give you a response.

The NSS is notoriously a cheating group. If you want solid proof refer to the group announcement history. SaltysCasual is a partnered group of the NSS and proportionally has a lot of cheaters within it. I also would disagree that it is "ridiculous" and "idiotic." Cheating is not allowed at all in TF2, and if you are in a group that is for cheating then it is only logical to place a group ban instead of wasting our (the staff team's) time handling every individual case when we already are spread thin enough handling other issues.

Again if you were to leave the groups and cut ties with cheating/cheater groups I would be more than willing to unban you, but since you refusing to comply I can not.

Closed.

Reactions: Floot and Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.