Not open for further replies.

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
User name: StarOfSouls

1.) Include your ban link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
On a trade server, I was a medic resized to 0.4 and I was using my jetpack to fly around and heal people. I should've payed more attention because Shadow gave me a warning by sending a message through steam, but I didn't see it, so I'm assuming I continued after he told me not to. I should've figured that it wasn't allowed as well, but me used to wanting to be staff caused me to not only focus more on Jailbreak rulings, but less on all other rulings. After I got bored of flying around and healing teammates in combat, I resized myself into the roof and found that I could put a teleporter down. I did and people did go through it. The first instance that I realized I was doing something wrong was when I was slain, and then Shadow said something like "Socks, how much longer are you going to abuse?" I saw no messages or signs that I should've stopped earlier. Shadow did warn me before, but to clarify, I unfortunately did not see the message. I was unaware. Then I was banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was not trying to and would never break the rules on purpose on Wonderland. I know the ban is 1 day which isn't that much, but I basically only play on Wonderland so I really want to get rid of this. I'll make sure that I never forget these rules and I will never do anything close to abusing ever again. I really didn't have any malicious intent with it. I'm sorry for this and I hope this at least gets read before my ban expires.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
VIPs are supposed to read and understand the rules before using their powers and surely you must have known not to resize yourself in combat. It also mentions in the rules not to go to spots that are otherwise inaccessible.

The ban is 1 day and you can wait out the remaining duration of your ban.

Appeal declined

Status
Not open for further replies.