Declined Appeal :: TheWanderingTraveller

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: TheWanderingTraveller

1.) Include your ban link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ShyTheShyGuy/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Due to my idiocy and boredom I got Lmao.Box and decided to cheat, I created an alt to obviously hide my tracks cause when you hack you don't want your main to be caught right? Still I kept going with my stupid plan and went on my "merry" way to cheat on one of your trade servers, at first I went subtle to see if anyone would notice (I had some friends on and they didn't know it was me). Overtime I cranked up the cheats and people started to realize I was cheating, later my friends discovered it was me and wanted to do a challenge where I go full on hack mode by turning on all the hacks versing the entire enemy team, this was a risky play and in the end got me IP banned, my main and any other account I log into is banned from all Wonderland servers.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
This isn't the matter if I should be unbanned more of a could due to my actions of being silly, due to my friends and most of the server learning it was me they went along with it and agreed to fight me on full hack mode, now this isn't a good point but thought I'd get that clear, TF2 is a great game I've played for over 5000 hours (And yet I cheated) and it's still one of my top favorite games, I play casual and community a lot though a lot of the community servers I play/played on were Blackwonder servers and Wonderland servers. I could make up by playing on other servers but a lot of my friends play on Wonderland and it'd be nice to just play with them again (I know I can chat to them via steam chat but I like PvP'ing some peeps you know). I was pretty stupid to cheat and think I could get away with it, it was an addicting thing like smoking, you say only once or twice but the urge keeps pushing you to do it more cause you have so much power, none the less. I understand your choice not to unban me cause c'mon I cheated on your server and I'm a kid who has 5000 hours on TF2 why hack? Speaking of kid, yes I am a kid and yeah kids do pretty dumb stuff, I will admit that though if anything else kids just want fun, and I mean old fashioned key board and mouse not cheat engines and exploits (Some kids are into that), still I respect the decision you'll make for me, thank you for taking your time to read this
- Traveller (Also known a Shy, that was my name when I got banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.