Declined Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahCaker

Apr 10, 2020
Capture Hi im the owner of this account and im willing to explain what happened and what not but could i please know what a community group ban is? i also got banned from blackwonder and filed an appeal and was just wondering if you guys like ran on the same system? like if i got banned from blackwonder that means i got banned from wonderland too?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
No, you were not banned because of your ban on Blackwonder. You were banned because you were a part of a (now deleted) Steam group known as "Nullcore". We regularly ban members of cheating/cheater-related groups such as this, hence the "Steam Community Group Ban" reasoning.

However, I would still like to hear an explanation on your Blackwonder ban, as it is very suspicious. For the record, you were banned there from >this report<. Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
With the knowledge that you were abusing cheats on another server, I find it difficult to find why I should unban you here. As you haven't given a reason for why you should be unbanned, I would like you to give one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.