Declined Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2020
So i was playing jailbreak and then i suddenly got banned, on the bans page it says SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation, i don't know what i did that had any relation to sv_cheats so yeah. At the start that didn't bothered me cuz i didn't play a lot tf2 at the time but now i'm playing a lot of tf2c and the biggest servers are wonderland.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
You have a semi-old vacban on your account, which doesn't put me in the state to believe you have no idea why this happened. Additionally, the ban was added by console, which is automatic when it notices you attempting to bypass sv_cheats. Do you have anything more to say about this? Failure to respond within 24 hours will automatically decline your appeal.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2020
You have a semi-old vacban on your account, which doesn't put me in the state to believe you have no idea why this happened. Additionally, the ban was added by console, which is automatic when it notices you attempting to bypass sv_cheats. Do you have anything more to say about this? Failure to respond within 24 hours will automatically decline your appeal.
i used cs go hacks on my brother's account:https://steamcommunity.com/id/joaobvb04/ i'm not sure but from everything i read about vac and shit, vac bans accounts with the same phone numbers, i was gathering money at the time to buy a new phone so i used my brother's phone number.
Post automatically merged:

Additionally, the ban was added by console, which is automatic when it notices you attempting to bypass sv_cheats. Do you have anything more to say about this?
i did a quick google search about these types of hacks and most of them were old, patched or detected i also found this code at unknown cheats

1. ConVar * real = Interfaces::Cvar->FindVar("sv_cheats");
  2. ConVar * fake = Interfaces::Cvar->FindVar("sv_fake");
  3. real->m_pszName = "1_sv_cheats";
  4. fake->m_pszName = "sv_cheats";
  5. fake->SetValue("0");
  6. fake->m_nFlags = real->m_nFlags;
  7. real->m_nFlags = 0;
  8. real->SetValue(1);
wich probably works but i'm not any type of programmer or some shit like that .

Last edited:

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Well, vac bans nonwithstanding, the ban was applied much later than the date of the vac's (whch from the looks of it, are 30+ days apart). As such, there's very little doubt in my mind that you had chosen to cheat/hack on the day you were banned. As i'm certain you may now be well aware, cheating is not tolerated on our servers. This ban is unappealable.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.