Declined Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

China Virus

Oct 10, 2020
To make you understand my actions, I have to start from the beginning. We had some friendly disagreements in steam chat with Aperture, but it started mainly with this.

I wrote to Aperture in steam chat, if he is really gay, he answered me and I I sent him a message in which I quoted the lyrics of this song with link of the song exactly with this timestamp https://cutt.ly/zgi59em because I was in a good mood and its very comic song, I wrote to him that this song was about his life, and he take it maybe homophobic.

Next days after that, he started turning angry peoples against me, he writing to players (even in server chat) that he would send them screenshots that I was writing to him I wanna f* you in the a* and i want to seduce him (i dont have time for virtual relationships with gays btw)
and i read vulgar, disgusting words targeted to my name from many peoples in the chat, for which, by the way, I am banned. And he was mad at me overall so he wanted to tarnish my name so I bounced all the messages from players against him.

In my opinion, Aperture is only hypersensitive, and everything is just a misunderstanding, but these disgusting words to my name from random players that Aperture turns to me could not be overlooked for me.

in my view it is an inadequate punishment, this is my first ban and I supported the server in good faith, (vip, vip+) because the peoples who keep this game alive are few and this was my good will, I don't necessarily need a jetpack in a virtual game or server costumes that I've all bought, I just wanted to play because I'm sick and I'm not at work so I can relax, Im trying to be a good player among the Wonderland community, many peoples likes me on trady plaza and I make a fun, peace atmosphere there. I know that none of this defend me, but:

I propose to change the permanent ban to a temporary 30-day ban, because It is reasonable and human to forgive human misunderstandings, and perma ban is certainly too high a punishment.

Peace :blobowo:

Infos:

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, just letting you know that I have contacted the owner, Xypher, regarding this appeal, as they are the one who banned you. Please be patient in the meantime.

China Virus

Oct 10, 2020
Can someone answer me? This looks like i get answer for 1 month, but i must respond to 24h at the latest. Im dont have time to checking this everytime because i have a job too and I would be finally interested in your opinion.

I don't find it extra complicated ban, when someone say n. word in chat many times he get only 1 day ban, this is 100% less severe rather self-defense+ I'm not an bad person like theses players that saying n. word (more in appeal) and this is the first ban - perma. But its looks like I insulted someone friend,
only my opinion no-defense, thank you for your understanding:wink:

Last edited:

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
Alright, first of all, your chat-log and all relevant screenshots have been reviewed, and some things just don't add up. For instance, you previously claimed that you "fought back nervously", but that didn't seem to be the case at all.

and i read vulgar, disgusting words targeted to my name from many peoples in the chat, for which, by the way, I am banned. And he was mad at me overall so he wanted to tarnish my name so I bounced all the messages from players against him.
This is not true. You made a bind (or copied and pasted a text) just to spread a false rumor about Aperture (who you claimed wanted to tarnish your name) and get people to stay away from him. Aperture's chat-log doesn't contain anything about "tarnishing your name" besides saying that he has screenshots of weird things you've said to him, which turned out to be true.

Wonderland takes these matters seriously, and I believe that you're old enough to realize that what you did was extremely inappropriate. Rather than trying to make yourself look more innocent than you really are, you should try being honest with us. Your ban will remain in place, and you may try appealing again first in one month.

Status
Not open for further replies.