Accepted Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
So about 3 weeks ago I was permanently banned for "pedophilic jokes" because I used this bind that said "#lewd a loli a day keeps the fbi at bay", I didnt know there was an admin in the server and got banned. after getting banned I checked the rules to know if there were some chat-related rules, then i find out you cant type stuff like that in chat. I didnt know and im deeply sorry. I promise I wont use binds like that again, I even deleted them to make sure of it.

Also, theres something that confuses me, in the server there was this guy who said the n-word twice, and he only got banned for 1 day. there was also this guy who had a hentai spray with lolis on it, and he didnt even get banned. so I dont understand why others get banned for less time even if they did worse.

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
After taking a look into your logs from when you were banned, you were saying a lot of lewd comments, if this appeal gets accepted, you do understand that the things you were saying, to that extent, are now allowed correct?

And to your other point, saying the n word starts generally at a 1 day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.