Accepted Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnivore

Jun 20, 2021
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:170692032&advType=steamid (ban link)

Okay so idk why in the hell I'm banned for "cheating", but I believe everything started like this:

About a year ago (prob more), I decided to join a friend who was in a hightower community server. I joined, played spy for a good while then left. A few days later, I figured out that I was banned for "cheating".

If whoever got me banned accuses me of interp/fake lag abuse, I just wanna state that I used to play on wifi (my ping used to really skyrocket to 200-300 m/s or even more from ~90 m/s) but now I use cable (~80 m/s). Oh and there was a guy who's a total dick to spy mains, so if he got me banned please go "d"uck yourself you pathetic imbecile. (no offense to anybody else)

My ban should be lifted because it's a false accusation, I have never cheated in my entire life (and hate cheaters a lot) and I literally play comp tf2 rn. Also, there literally is nothing attached to the ban. No demos, pictures, nothing. Which proves my point of false accusation.

I'm willing to share my config/hud/etc if needed, just ask.

Attachments

• falseaccusation.PNG
    falseaccusation.PNG
    81.9 KB · Views: 8

omnivore

Jun 20, 2021
What's console tmk? And besides, I already stated why I believe I got accused (inconsistent Internet connection) and the fact that the ban is ridiculous. Literally nothing to prove my "cheating" (which I'd normally laugh at and let it go) but this made me furious more than anything.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Not needed, I am going to trust your judgement on this considering i can't find anything else in regards to the ban. However please be more considerate on appeals as i see the hostile attitude.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.