Accepted Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negan Smith

Jul 8, 2022
Around 1 and a half years ago I was banned for saying some very nasty stuff on one of your servers. For this I am deeply sorry for my previous naive and immature behaviour in your servers. I appreciate that you have given me 7 warnings, however at the time I had no idea how servers worked and quite frankly I was a bit stupid and again very sorry. I have improved my behaviour since and have been patiently waiting since I got banned, I had no idea it was permanent till a few months ago and I tried re joining one of your servers and it told me to appeal on your forums. I appreciate your time and would appreciate being let back on your platform, I will refrain from going against your rules in the future.

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello. Your punishment record shows how you continuously made no effort to learn and improve from your serious offences during your punishments. Disruptive behaviour, toxicity and hate speech are strictly forbidden in our community.

However, you kept a clean slate on other server communities from the day you got banned.
Because you were banned for over a year, I'm willing to give you one last chance to prove that you changed.

Your appeal will be accepted under the following conditions:
You will refrain from disruptive behaviour deemed against our rules and expressing toxicity and hate speech (including slurs of any kind) to others.
Failing to do so will result in your account being permanently banned again, and you won't be eligible for an appeal anymore.

Do you understand and accept these conditions?
You have 24H to respond. @Negan Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.