Invalid Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr mustash

Nov 16, 2018
I was apparently spawn camping with my mini sentry and banned for it, however I was given no warning.

I do apologize if I was breaking the ruels Had I been told that my actions were not allowed I would have stopped, however I was not given the chance.

Mr mustash

Nov 16, 2018
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090028911

For a detailed account of what happened.

The admin who was online was having a bit of fun and messing with the size options at the time we were all tiny, and i'm trying to fight some people but I can't hit anyone, so I place down a mini sentry to hit some people, then A spy comes and destroys it, I a little after I place another mini sentry down, a few seconds later we turn back to normal size and the spy is right in front of me, so I naturally try to fight him, however before I can, I get banned with no warning.

another thing to note is that earlier I had seen other people put down sentrys near the spawn with no penalty.

Last edited:

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
I was the admin that banned you. First of all, I told you with an on screen message not to sentry camp before I banned you. As far as the other person that was placing sentries, I warned them and they stopped and destroyed their sentries. You only received a 60 minute ban so this appeal is useless now.

Status
Not open for further replies.