Invalid appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumble

Jan 4, 2019
i was banned from your trade server today 209.58.160.170:27017 trade plaza 2 I don't know what I have been banned for ?
I was playing with respect not bad language but every time I killed a certain group of players dark,flashgum and pie20ishere and others (unsure if one was an admin or not) i was sworn at and verbally abused . when flashgum joined my team and built a teleporter into spawn (which is a rule breaker im led to belive) the other two played as spy and they still couldn't kill me they tried this a few times ,they started ban vote after failing and with more abuse , on the 3rd one I was banned what a joke ,im a trader with a 2k+ backpack im all for fun and used to banter on trade servers but when what amounts to bullying by a collective in resulting me being banned unjustly because quite frankly they are butt hurt and jealous something needs to be done .im appealing this ban as i want to be able to use all trade servers I have been playing tf2 for many years successfully and have had no bans or any problems before until now .

my steam id is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996732143/

thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.