Accepted Appealing a gag/mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy

Mar 18, 2022
Hello, I'd like to get my mute or gag removed from my account.
(I don't need to link my ban page because my forum account is linked to my steam profile... right?)

I was muted for mic spamming music, a while back in 2019. I'd like to get it removed because I love to play on your jailbreak server and want to become a guard.

I was also gagged back in 2020, for, well, "Racism and Spam."

I was a much worse person back in 2020, but several things have changed in my life since then, and I'm a much better person today. I was going through a bit of an edgy phase until I had a near-death experience with a car accident, which has made me re-evaluate what I was doing with my time on earth. Ever since then, I've been apologizing to the people I've hurt and making up for what I've done during that period.

If you don't trust I've changed, please at least put me on probation.
Thanks for your time,
-guy

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hello, guy. After checking your ban history, I've decided to give you a second chance. Please note that if you get caught by...
  1. Saying Hate speech or any slurs, you'll get a permanent ban (or perma gag if you're spamming in chat); or
  2. Mic spamming, you'll get a permanent mute.
Is that clear?

guy

Mar 18, 2022
Hello, guy. After checking your ban history, I've decided to give you a second chance. Please note that if you get caught by...
  1. Saying Hate speech or any slurs, you'll get a permanent ban (or perma gag if you're spamming in chat); or
Is that clear?
Yes, perfectly clear.

guy

Mar 18, 2022
Is that clear?
I've already said I understand. Could you please un-mute me?

Status
Not open for further replies.