Declined Appealing for a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzzba_

Aug 16, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/guzzbaOfficialTF2/
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was going to play in Wonderland Achievement server and then i see i got banned.. "Cheat Spam" and i didnt do that
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
1. i got banned for a thing i didnt do
2. I just play in your servers... (I spend almost my hours in your servers)
3. I never used cheat spams
4. I really like to play in your server with my friends better than casual..
Thanks for reading

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well it's an automatic system that detects & bans for advertising cheats, something commonly done by cheaters however not exclusively.

This is seemingly what you were banned for:
SfybYFB.png

Do you have an explanation as to why you said this? Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
This is directly from your chat-logs aka. what the server is automatically recording of what you say in chat. It can not be false, however the timezones could be different.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well these chat-logs clearly state you having said this all on the 26th or at least close to that if there were differing timezones, and that's when your ban was aswell. Either way this isn't up for debate, the server is automatically recording what is said in chat and the dates of which it is, it literally can not be wrong.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I know people used cheats and 1 day later got unbanned!
No clue what you're referring to but anyone caught cheating is permanently banned.

Me for a thing i didnt do i stay banned for 4 weeks
No you clearly did do this. If you wish to just continue arguing against what is factually correct, then I will just deny this appeal and allow you to wait out the 4 week ban.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You clearly advertised LMAOBOX, the chat-logs can not be inaccurate or lie, they are just recording what players say and evidently you said that and got banned. Since you are refusing to cooperate with staff, I will just keep the ban in place.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.