Accepted Appealing my apparent ban ~LaylaLotus

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaylaLotus

Apr 11, 2021
My Banned STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:126167550
Why I was banned: my ban reason says duplicate account, but this is the only account I've ever owned. I've only played on wonderland servers a few times and then one day I tried getting on with my friends and I was told I was banned.
Why I should be unbanned: All my friends play on wonderland and I want to be able to join my friends and play with them. If you guys can shed some light on behind why I was banned I'd really want to hear because it's been a mystery to me for so long

LaylaLotus

Apr 11, 2021
I definitely recognize the name evanspain but I have no idea who alexbenston is.
Evanspain was my older brother's like youtube name or something, I'd have to ask what he used it for, but he also used my steam in the past.

Are these accounts related to mine somehow?
Besides the previous aliases obviously.

LaylaLotus

Apr 11, 2021
I don't know who Logan.cheball is.
I do know I've used the name spiderman in the past as well as other spider related names.
But I don't associate myself with those accounts at all and I have no idea how any of them besides maybe evanspain would be connected to my IP
unless other people were using my computer without my permission
Post automatically merged:

***CORRECTION***
The Spiderman account there WAS my older brothers
I looked at the previous names and saw one I recognized as his.
but he had his own pc so I don't know how it'd be connected to mine.

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Hi, sorry for the wait. After looking at your situation more and talking to other staff members I have decided to lift your ban. However any punishment of this sort will result in it being permanent and unappealable.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.