Accepted Appealing permanent ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oofted

Nov 28, 2020
On 2018-02-12 i was permanently banned. The reason isn't stated on the ban, but i suspect it was for using slurs.
I was 13 years old at the time, and i had pretty bad anger issues. That's no excuse for acting like i did, but i kindly and sincerely ask to be unbanned.
Wonderland has an amazing community and a broad selection of servers, and i'd love to be able to play on them again. I often browse community servers and try to connect to them, but to avail. I'll refrain from acting up if i do get unbanned, and i accept that if necessary, it'll be my last chance.

Thank you in advance, and have an excellent day/night.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello,

You were banned for membership within the Steam group "TwiSparkles", which was a (now banned by Steam admins) group relating to a cheater known as Twilight Sparkle, and therefore had many cheaters inside of it. With this in mind, can you explain why you were a part of this group?

Oofted

Nov 28, 2020
Hello,

You were banned for membership within the Steam group "TwiSparkles", which was a (now banned by Steam admins) group relating to a cheater known as Twilight Sparkle, and therefore had many cheaters inside of it. With this in mind, can you explain why you were a part of this group?
I was in their discord server because i thought it was funny, for whatever reason. I don't remember being in their steam group, but i never participated in it, except for being there. I've never cheated in tf2, and i never intend to.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, I have decided to lift your ban. Keep in mind that we disallow promotion of cheating software and groups, and this includes membership with groups for cheating in TF2. If you are banned for this again, you will not be granted another chance.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.