Apple OS or Android OS?

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I kinda like Android OS more than apple OS due Android can download anything from the internet, public OS for people who will make their own phone and the Android is the best device.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I prefer iOS due to how optimized it is to run applications, the first-party, unfragmented developer support, as well as the more unified ecosystem with other products like Apple Watch, MacBook, and AirPods.
I use an iPhone 8 Plus and it just recenyly got iOS 1.13.3, the lastest iOS software build. I love having the most up-to-date software.'

Conversely, I like Android devices mainly for the hardware. Samsung and OnePlus' hardware are unbeatable, waterproofing, high-resolution screens, awesome cameras, and decent pricing compared to Apple's products...
The one thing holds back Android for me is the lack of software support, it took 9 months for my Samsung S8 to get Android 10. I absolutely loved the S8's 2960x1440p SAMOLED screen, it was amazing. Couple that with the exceptional camera.

Sinful Soul

★ Donor ★
Feb 1, 2019
I prefer Android for a few reasons. One in my experience android has been way harder to break for me. Two the price, android is far cheaper than an Apple product. Three, most of the other reasons have already been said.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
ios is kind of like communism.
you get a lot of free sh*t at first in exchange for "being the same" (hardware-wise, cuz only apple's devices support iOS)

android os is like capitalism.
you're free to do almost anything but you start from scratch