Applying Nerves?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
You ever just apply and get the feedback, then work on it for a while, but then at times still question if you are good enough. That's me right now wondering if I have changed. Stuff just happens and here i am wondering if people have had this happen before. I do plan on applying that third time, but at the moment I'm kinda just breezing and chilling. Interesting these months have been after I started aiming for staff. I've looked at things at a different perspective and started drifting away from some friends who might've shaped my earlier toxic behavior as they are quite toxic themselves, but i chose it to shape. I kinda just though after my first app. "Is this you?. Do you want this to shape you?". No. This shouldn't be me, and well i'd guess you can say i changed? Well I'm sorry for writing this a tad long, and I would apologize for my past behavior, to all you who knew that past me. As i never formally did it. Oh boy, That was a tad overboard than my initial draft, hehehe sorry mates. Cheers!

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
whenever I apply for something, I don't find it nervous, I find it exciting to know if I got accepted or not. ofc you get down if you don't get in, but you can just reapply :) btw having tons of staff experience prob effect the way I think about applying, but don't worry about that

Reactions: Redds