Applying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2018
Canada
I have logged quite a few Hours onto a Jailbreak server and honestly the amount of rule breaking that goes through these servers is ridiculous and no admins are ever there to help deal with the rule breakers. I was wondering how to apply so that there would be an active admin on that server to punish people going against rules

Reactions: QJ3677

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
If you need a admin on your server you can either do:
!calladmin which will send a notification to all staff and then someone should join shortly.
or you can
Go on the discord, then do this
Goto > Report-to-staff section > type @TF2 admin then leave a message saying what the issue is and a server IP then a admin will respond shortly after
(Responses may vary depending on what time you report as not all staff will be on at all times).
An alternative to these is you can record the players breaking rules or doing the bad ting and then create a report on the forum here, make sure to use the template.
And if you would like to apply here is the link to the form.
https://wonderland.tf/threads/read-before-applying.11/
And for the link to the form for a forum report:
https://wonderland.tf/threads/how-to-report-a-player-read-before-post.184/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xypher/ : If you go on xyphers profile he has the link to the wonderland discord if you would like to join and report players from there, I hope this is helpful.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well our staff team is very active, though we can't be around 24/7 to help out one Jailbreak server, since we have many other servers and places we need to administrate, including other Jailbreak servers. I'd reccomend if CallAdmin isn't sufficient enough for you in terms of contacting staff that you join our Discord server and request help there, or contact staff directly over Steam or Discord.

Anyway, to apply you need to fill out our Staff Application, which is on these forums and I won't be linking because they're easy to find. Though we have high standards, put your most effort into making a good application, being active in our community platforms, and overall becoming a good presence and showing you're a good pick for the staff team.

Deleted member 598

Headset Freak
Sep 25, 2017
Sverige
I would like to mention that staff aren't always available, whether you like it or not.
You have to understand that we're just as human as you are or anyone else with school, jobs, appointments etc.
We are indeed online but that doesn't mean we aren't doing something else which could be much more important at the specific moment.
It's incredibly disrespectful of you to think that we admins aren't active and/or helping out on the servers when infact we do.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I am very aware that admins are active and i never said that they werent but constantly we have mass freekillers on the server and multiple people on multiple different occasions have mass !calladmin and noone ever came
Well your post was saying staff never come on the servers and that you want to apply so there's an active admin, insinuating that the already existing staff can't be considered active.

I understand it can be frustrating to have your server ruined by trolls, but again, there's many factors that need to be considered before calling our staff inactive, such as the other servers that need help just as much as yours, outside activities, etc.

Though I don't want this to devolve into an argument about staff activity, let us know if you have any more questions regarding applying or other things. :)

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
I am very aware that admins are active and i never said that they werent but constantly we have mass freekillers on the server and multiple people on multiple different occasions have mass !calladmin and noone ever came
Referring to this point I would like to say that in my earlier comment you will most likely get a faster response via the discord or you can record them mass freekilling and report them on the forums then staff can take action without having to join preventing freekillers from join, if you want to record i recommend using OBS, then you may report the players.
If you need a link to the discord ask any of the staff members and if you need help finding the report template please feel free to ask myself or anyone on the staff team and we will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.