Are buying unusual worth the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Quite a topic, really. Honestly, it's up to you. If you feel like the item you want to buy is worth the money, why not.
I can, however, comment on how some of the most expensive unusual hats aren't that cosmetically appealing (looking at you,burning team captain). I had one unu in the past and I chose it basing on how the effect would look on and fit the hat. I unded up selling it on market and buying some games with the gained money.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
You could alternatively, for the time being, type !unu while in server and choose an unusual effect to see how they look on you. That way you can help yourself decide in future, if you do want an unusual, which one you really want!

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
Well, lets put it in this term. Should I spend 100$ to get added pixels to cosmetic items in a game? The answer is: if you want to. Personally, I'm more interested in the low tier/mid tier unusuals, the ones that aren't that expensive. My unusual hat is nice and was unboxed. Being a multi-class, it was pretty good for me. I might get a few more low tiers for specific classes, but the main point is that there are unusuals that are cheap, so they might be worth it.

Keith Haring

Honorary Member ★
Jul 2, 2018
Canada
Well, lets put it in this term. Should I spend 100$ to get added pixels to cosmetic items in a game? The answer is: if you want to. Personally, I'm more interested in the low tier/mid tier unusuals, the ones that aren't that expensive. My unusual hat is nice and was unboxed. Being a multi-class, it was pretty good for me. I might get a few more low tiers for specific classes, but the main point is that there are unusuals that are cheap, so they might be worth it.
what are some cheap unusuals?

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Honestly, they're not worth the price point. I don't find them that appealing, but if I were to acquire an unusual, I'd probably trade my way up to one. By the way, most, if not all of the unusual effects you see on JB servers are most likely from the !unu command.

Marko

Jul 3, 2018
Serbia
i would say no cus i really dont care about unusals, they are just a shiny thing on your head, its not like its gonna change your skill level by wearingit so yes it is not worth buying a 100 dollar,euro hat with a shiny light

Status
Not open for further replies.