• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
Alright, listen here. I've had this conversation at least 16 times with many different people and I've heard basically all the different fighting points from both sides to the infamous question: Are traps gay? The natural response is yes.

However, what is the only thing that defines a man as being a man? If you thought of anything besides from having a dick you might not be thinking straight. Think about the only thing that defines the two genders from each other in terms of physical appearance. Women, or at least a majority of them, have boobs, a vagina, long hair and a curvy body. Men can replicate most of these by taking hormone supplements and the only thing they can't get without having surgery is the vagina. So, naturally, when a trap is trying to do just that- trap someone- all they need to do is put on a pair of panties and hope the bulge isn't noticeable. So, obviously, no. traps aren't gay. It's literally unfair to say that something that is at most 5% gay and 95% straight.

To prove this number, I have done some calculations. The average penis on a trap if I had to estimate would probably be about 4.2 in (10.7 cm) erect (Source1), otherwise they're a shitty trap. Due to lack of sources, I am estimating that the penis has a girth of roughly 3" or 7.6 cm. Now, for the sake of simplicity, lets consider that the penis is just a cylinder, and it's surface area is represented by 2*pi*r*h+pi*r^2= girth*length+(girth/2pi)^2*pi, where h is the length, and r is the radius of the penis. So, plugging in these numbers, we can see that the average surface area on a trap penis is roughly 0.0086 m^2. The average surface area on a female (we use the average for a female since the trap is on hormones) is 1.6m^2 (Source2), and from these two numbers we can see that the average trap penis only takes up about .54% of the human body. You could retry these numbers with a much bigger penis and I would predict that the number is still <1%, and is definitely <5%. Considering all this, if someone dedicates themselves to becoming a female and the only part they can't change is less than 1% of their total visible body, I don't understand how someone could try to justify that traps are gay. It's unfair.

Take for example, the following circumstance: a pair of twins, one male and one female, and the male is a trap. If they are both dressed the same, and are indistinguishable with clothes on, why is enjoying the male one just as much as you enjoy the female one gay (Source3)? It literally doesn't make sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis - Source1: "While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with 95% of adult males falling within the interval 10.7–19.1 cm (4.2–7.5 in). Neither age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length. Stretched length most closely correlated with erect length.[4][5][6] The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size (i.e., most penises are below average in size)."
https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=39851 - Source2: Average surface area of a female human body is 1.6 square meters
This post is satire and if you take it seriously you're an idiot

Deleted member 598

Headset Freak
Sep 25, 2017
Sverige
Alright, listen here. I've had this conversation at least 16 times with many different people and I've heard basically all the different fighting points from both sides to the infamous question: Are traps gay? The natural response is yes.

However, what is the only thing that defines a man as being a man? If you thought of anything besides from having a dick you might not be thinking straight. Think about the only thing that defines the two genders from each other in terms of physical appearance. Women, or at least a majority of them, have boobs, a vagina, long hair and a curvy body. Men can replicate most of these by taking hormone supplements and the only thing they can't get without having surgery is the vagina. So, naturally, when a trap is trying to do just that- trap someone- all they need to do is put on a pair of panties and hope the bulge isn't noticeable. So, obviously, no. traps aren't gay. It's literally unfair to say that something that is at most 5% gay and 95% straight.

To prove this number, I have done some calculations. The average penis on a trap if I had to estimate would probably be about 4.2 in (10.7 cm) erect (Source1), otherwise they're a shitty trap. Due to lack of sources, I am estimating that the penis has a girth of roughly 3" or 7.6 cm. Now, for the sake of simplicity, lets consider that the penis is just a cylinder, and it's surface area is represented by 2*pi*r*h+pi*r^2= girth*length+(girth/2pi)^2*pi, where h is the length, and r is the radius of the penis. So, plugging in these numbers, we can see that the average surface area on a trap penis is roughly 0.0086 m^2. The average surface area on a female (we use the average for a female since the trap is on hormones) is 1.6m^2 (Source2), and from these two numbers we can see that the average trap penis only takes up about .54% of the human body. You could retry these numbers with a much bigger penis and I would predict that the number is still <1%, and is definitely <5%. Considering all this, if someone dedicates themselves to becoming a female and the only part they can't change is less than 1% of their total visible body, I don't understand how someone could try to justify that traps are gay. It's unfair.

Take for example, the following circumstance: a pair of twins, one male and one female, and the male is a trap. If they are both dressed the same, and are indistinguishable with clothes on, why is enjoying the male one just as much as you enjoy the female one gay (Source3)? It literally doesn't make sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis - Source1: "While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with 95% of adult males falling within the interval 10.7–19.1 cm (4.2–7.5 in). Neither age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length. Stretched length most closely correlated with erect length.[4][5][6] The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size (i.e., most penises are below average in size)."
https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=39851 - Source2: Average surface area of a female human body is 1.6 square meters
This post is satire and if you take it seriously you're an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.