Are traps gay???

I personally don't think that fucking a trap is gay however i think that traps themselves are probably gay.
I've seen some arguments about "feminine penises" and like i think that looking at or touching dicks in itself is pretty gay but like DAMNN boy i've seen some of those "feminine" penises and its fucking hot bro, better then a real girl tbh. Also thots are gamers more often then normal girls so like. get owned noob.

Not really no. Normal traps have to be into guys, not just looking like girls to be gay.

Like saying reverse traps are lesbians, because they look like guys.

I've spent a good 5 minutes thinking of this response.

Not really no. Normal traps have to be into guys, not just looking like girls to be gay.

Like saying reverse traps are lesbians, because they look like guys.

I've spent a good 5 minutes thinking of this response.
Well man all im saying is that fucking traps ain't gay. Im not finna dispute that the traps being fucked themselves are gay. Also im not talking about trans people, im talking about men who identify fully as men and have a dick and we're born men who want to be fucked by men who just happen to look like women. I mean dude seriously you ever seen felix argyle? he's fucking hot dude. Like seriously look at him and tell me you wouldn't bang though.

1550200055502.png