are they gay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Certified Hoovy

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2019
Vancouver Canada
I personally don't think that fucking a trap is gay however i think that traps themselves are probably gay.
I've seen some arguments about "feminine penises" and like i think that looking at or touching dicks in itself is pretty gay but like DAMNN boy i've seen some of those "feminine" penises and its fucking hot bro, better then a real girl tbh. Also thots are gamers more often then normal girls so like. get owned noob.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
Not really no. Normal traps have to be into guys, not just looking like girls to be gay.

Like saying reverse traps are lesbians, because they look like guys.

I've spent a good 5 minutes thinking of this response.

Certified Hoovy

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2019
Vancouver Canada
Not really no. Normal traps have to be into guys, not just looking like girls to be gay.

Like saying reverse traps are lesbians, because they look like guys.

I've spent a good 5 minutes thinking of this response.

Well man all im saying is that fucking traps ain't gay. Im not finna dispute that the traps being fucked themselves are gay. Also im not talking about trans people, im talking about men who identify fully as men and have a dick and we're born men who want to be fucked by men who just happen to look like women. I mean dude seriously you ever seen felix argyle? he's fucking hot dude. Like seriously look at him and tell me you wouldn't bang though.

Bel

Apr 8, 2019
Is it gay, that i like traps?
I mean they looked feminine, they act feminine and yet they have a dick.

Now because i like traps and the opposite gender i considered myself a bisexual...so what I'm asking
Am I gay and straight? for liking traps and big titted women as such? I mean if it looks like a woman id fuck it
if it has a dick and i didn't know? eh......Maybe

I even found out the Person on my PFP gif is a guy, and i turned him to my waifu for a week

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Not quite. Traps, at least by my definition, are never gay; this is because there is a difference between a trap and a man in drag.

A trap to me is defined as a man who dresses in feminine clothing and wears makeup and hair rather like one, to the point that - and this is the important part - they are immediately passable as completely normal women to anyone who does not yet know their true sexuality (futa are not gay for the exact same reason). Hideri from Blend S is exemplary.

However, once it can be sussed out by their appearance (usually bone structure) that they are men, that’s where they stop being traps and start being gay - you are attracted to something you actually know is a man, unlike with traps where you like them because they at least seem female. It cannot be gay to like feminine men because they are feminine.

Therefore, a trap is never gay because they are sufficiently feminine. A man in drag is gay because they are not feminine enough; where that boundary lies is whether they are recognisable as men or not.

ephemeral ♡

Popular Member
Aug 7, 2018
but like, why?
Some people may dislike me for what I'm about to say but.

Traps are 100% percent gay.

The literal meaning behind gay is if you like the same sex as you or not.
Just because something acts like a female doesn't take away the fact that it has a dick, and it is biologically a male.
Just because you don't want to admit that you're gay doesn't mean you can come up with some word that you get to hide behind.

I don't think you got the right word, Bel I'm pretty sure you mean trans.

Reactions: Kumpir and Prxme
Traps aren't gay themselves but if you like them then you're gay since traps are males but dressed as a female so technically liking a trap is equivalent to liking a dude and therefore you're gay if you're male. Females in the other hand, are straight. But there are some cases where some straight guys legitimately thought traps are females and like them because well... they're straight. So we cannot jump into conclusions immediately.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Traps aren't gay themselves but if you like them then you're gay since traps are males but dressed as a female so technically liking a trap is equivalent to liking a dude and therefore you're gay if you're male. Females in the other hand, are straight. But there are some cases where some straight guys legitimately thought traps are females and like them because well... they're straight. So we cannot jump into conclusions immediately.
No offense but i saw this meme about traps and it said Traps more like Trans
Post automatically merged:

Overall theres no point , We all know traps are gay cause its got a dick and liking a trap's got a dick , its fine if you're tryna hide you're gau or something but just admit its gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.