Not open for further replies.

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Armani+Quesadilla&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I jokingly mentioned raiding the wonderland server in a private discord, with obviously no intention or power to do so. An admin who was in the discord reported the joke as an actual threat to staff and I was banned a while after.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It was very sarcastic and was obviously a joke from the context that it shouldn't have been a problem, plus the fact I don't even have any power to raid the server as much as anybody else. The admin who was in the discord didn't even give me any sort of warning, or even contact me whatsoever after I mentioned "raiding wonderland." I know that a former admin known as "Shadow," had a grudge against me for reasons unrelated to the wonderland community. After finding out what I said, he permanently banned me on all media relating to wonderland with no warnings at all (Discord, Forums, and all Servers), and considering he is now demoted, I believe it was unjust for him to do so. I now understand that I should not make jokes about raiding the wonderland community, as they will be taken seriously and dealt with accordingly, but considering that I had no intention to raid wonderland and I was simply making a joke, I believe I should be given a second chance.

Reactions: Forkツ and Holly
Status
Not open for further replies.