Declined Armani Quesadilla's

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Armani+Quesadilla&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I jokingly mentioned raiding the wonderland server in a private discord, with obviously no intention or power to do so. An admin who was in the discord reported the joke as an actual threat to staff and I was banned a while after.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It was very sarcastic and was obviously a joke from the context that it shouldn't have been a problem, plus the fact I don't even have any power to raid the server as much as anybody else. The admin who was in the discord didn't even give me any sort of warning, or even contact me whatsoever after I mentioned "raiding wonderland." I know that a former admin known as "Shadow," had a grudge against me for reasons unrelated to the wonderland community. After finding out what I said, he permanently rage-banned me on all media relating to wonderland with no warnings at all (Discord, Forums, and all Servers), and considering he is now demoted, I believe it was unjust for him to do so. I now understand that I should not make jokes about raiding the wonderland community as they will be taken seriously and dealt with accordingly. Considering that I had no intention to raid wonderland and I was a daily contributor to the community anyways, I believe I should be given a second chance.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
First, I want to explain a bit and ask some questions.
You had previous punishments for inappropiate behaviour, that includes being racist on JB and whining about it on discord (this is why apparently Shadow banned you from the discord server).
Then, through Ray, Shadow got to know about your "raid joke". Let me say here that it doesn't matter if it's joke or not, as we do not take any chances with such propability. So our policy for some time now is to punish such comments, no matter if it's a joke or not.
Anyways, Shadow didn't outright ban you, but he went to Xypher about it. And Xypher said that you should be banned. And so you were, on all platforms.

I'll be handling this appeal, since Shadow it gone, but I would want to know more about those racist comments and your whining on discord. Because as of now I have no reason to consider unbanning you and I'd want to have some kind of guarantee that no such situation will happen again, on servers and discord.

I do know I was muted and silenced multiple times by Shadow for micspam, but I was not even really micspamming. Shadow had a grudge on me for reasons unrelated to Wonderland and so was extremely intolerant of me, and would mute and silence me over the slightest "offense." For example, I sighed into my mic once in hob_jb, and although nobody said anything of it, Shadow muted me on the spot. When I asked him twice in chat why he muted me I was immediately silenced for "chatspam."

Now about the racist comments, I had not said anything inherently racist. It was my friend zoopinBOP who I think said something racist that who I, as an ethnic minority, argued to Shadow was not offensive. Nobody else at all took offense to what zoopinBOP had said, except Shadow. I do not remember how he punished zoopinBOP, but I came to the discord to confront Shadow on why he decided to mute zoopinBOP for such a long time. After arguing with him for about 15 minutes, I stopped and just started hanging out in general. Even though I had stopped talking to Shadow, a couple minutes later he came back and told me that if I did not stop arguing I would be banned. I told him that I hadn't even been talking to him for the past 5 minutes, and then after that he just banned me from discord.

Now after all that happened, I started leaking stuff Shadow had said in his private discord to Wonderland, such as him planning to leak staff chats, resign, and move to Blackwonder. Once he found out I had leaked stuff from his discord and after I made the "raid joke," he went ahead and got me permanently banned.
Post automatically merged:

Also, sorry it took me so long to respond.

Reactions: OwO The Destoyer

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
I'm hearing both sides of the story in this situation. Shadow claims that you were punished for the typical "Niger-country" joke. When Shadow warned you for that, you apparently wanted to argue in a way of "so you can't even name countries anymore?" This is the situation that is mentioned in my reply.

Plus I'm pretty sure Shadow had never said anything about leaving wln and joining blw in public, at least not before it happened. He also never really planned on leaking anything back then, all was his rather recent decision due to circumstances.

You were banned for the raid joke, not some "leaks". And a lot of stuff doesn't add up to your story. How can I believe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.