Invalid Asking to be ungagged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonyx

Feb 10, 2020
Unfortunately I do not.
Post automatically merged:

My point was that he favored the warden over the evidence I was uploading. The warden did not give me my repeat at the time

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Hello, I was the one who gave you the gag. After seeing the footage you have shown, I can see how there was no repeat given, therefore the gag I gave was invalid on that part.

However, not even after 5 seconds of the freekill happening, you then proceed to file a report on the person who killed you, even though two staff members were on (one being me where I revealed myself for a mic-check). From my point of view, you seem to act on your own for reports, even though I made myself clear that I was on the server. And after speaking with you about it, you lashed out and continued to argue with me, even though I said it will be handled. This is also where the gag takes place, not just because I favored the warden over the evidence you showed.

It is most likely that your gag has already expired by this time and this appeal will close but I would like to hear what you have to say about this.

Goonyx

Feb 10, 2020
My gag has not expired just yet and most of the time when an admin does a mic check. They leave after a few minutes, so I didnt know if an admin was on. As for the second staff. I only knew one was on

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While you were in the right here, and it seems Buns misunderstood the warden had given a repeat, I would keep arguing with players and staff to a minimum going forward, to avoid issues like this occurring again. Furthermore, again while you were in the right, I should remind you that you are on your last warning before a permanent ban, so again you should avoid getting into arguments you don't need to.

Gag expired; closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.