Accepted Assumed association and my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy

Oct 25, 2019
Hey all, I'm not extremely active in your servers but I realized recently that I have been banned because I was in a specific Steam group.

1.) Link to the entry in question on SB: Here

2.) Ban reason: "Steam Community Group Ban (freekillzers)"

3.) Why should I be unbanned? It's hard to prove my true intentions for being a part of the steam group, because it's all a matter of conjecture. This being said however, I would like to provide background who I am in another community, which may provide insight as to why it would have been in my interest to be a part of this group.

If you follow the link to my Steam profile via the Sourcebans entry, you'll see that I am Snap, and I am currently an admin for Second Generation servers in TF2. I mostly reside over our Jailbreak servers. I'm in Second Generations' admin list whenever you visit our own Sourcebans page, you can find that here. I have about two years worth of entries under my name on Sourcebans on our site, and my purpose for being in the group was to both deter regulars on our own servers from partaking, as well as know whenever players in that community would raid us. This was my only purpose for being in the group, and being as I don't regularly play on your servers, it took a long time for me to learn I was banned. Being as the intent of the group was to break common rules we share in our Jailbreak servers, namely mass freekilling, I think we would both have some interest in the steam group, whether you're in it or not.

I can provide more info if need be, but I believe this to be sufficient.

Thanks everyone,
Snap

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
Hi there!

First of all, thank you for providing the link to your ban (even though you didn't need to), and the reasoning behind why you were a member of that group in the first place. Everything you've told us appears to check out, and you're also not even part of the group anymore. We apologize for the inconvenience – your ban will be lifted shortly.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.