Attempt At Introducing Myself

JackFusion

Jul 19, 2019
Hope's Peak Academy
Hello guys and gals, me Jack here back at it again with a poor attempt at publicly introducing myself because I'm extremely shy. I'm "new" but some probably already know me from the Discord.

I'm from that weird state of Virginia with a very big German heritage and have nothing better to do during my summer break from school than to go outside and listen to music on a playground swing set and occasionally play games. (I only recently got back into TF2 and wanted to find a server I could mess around in and found the trade servers which are my post-casual safe haven)

But ehm... other interesting things about me: I'm 16, soon junior in high school and in tech center medical assistant training, my favourite food is spaghetti, and I'm a shameful medic main. While I may be memey, I can be pretty serious, too. If you see me on, feel free to say hi. I don't bite but I'm pretty shy when it comes to joining big communities like this.

I suppose I'll see you all around. This is Jack; out.

JackFusion

Jul 19, 2019
Hope's Peak Academy
Welcome!

How did you get into training to be a medical assistant? Sounds interesting TBH. Also Medic maining is good.

My school has a thing where sophomores and juniors half way through the year can sign up for a county wide tech center, but it's really hard to get into because it's several schools and the MA class itself is really restricted on its own. I'm just a little bit lucky. Starting in September, every other day, I go to the tech center instead of my home school to do the MA classes and if I manage to make it to year two (since I'm a junior I'll be there my senior year, year two is even more restrictive) I'll be working as an intern, which is a huge jump... :blobnervous: It's basically college but not?

Reactions: Eight

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
My school has a thing where sophomores and juniors half way through the year can sign up for a county wide tech center, but it's really hard to get into because it's several schools and the MA class itself is really restricted on its own. I'm just a little bit lucky. Starting in September, every other day, I go to the tech center instead of my home school to do the MA classes and if I manage to make it to year two (since I'm a junior I'll be there my senior year, year two is even more restrictive) I'll be working as an intern, which is a huge jump... :blobnervous: It's basically college but not?
Good luck! It sounds challenging but rewarding. I'd love to do a program such as that.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Hello guys and gals, me Jack here back at it again with a poor attempt at publicly introducing myself because I'm extremely shy. I'm "new" but some probably already know me from the Discord.

I'm from that weird state of Virginia with a very big German heritage and have nothing better to do during my summer break from school than to go outside and listen to music on a playground swing set and occasionally play games. (I only recently got back into TF2 and wanted to find a server I could mess around in and found the trade servers which are my post-casual safe haven)

But ehm... other interesting things about me: I'm 16, soon junior in high school and in tech center medical assistant training, my favourite food is spaghetti, and I'm a shameful medic main. While I may be memey, I can be pretty serious, too. If you see me on, feel free to say hi. I don't bite but I'm pretty shy when it comes to joining big communities like this.

I suppose I'll see you all around. This is Jack; out.
clearly a welcoming is in order.
welcome, enjoy your stay in the forums