Auto balance

Is there a way to get people who always are guards to get auto balanced because its really annoying having the same guards over and over especially if they are trolls.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Get a VIP+ on, they don’t get switched.

Other than that, there really isn’t a lot you can do. I am not entirely sure how it works, but I think it’s based on player time, activity or some magical third thing that isn’t a RNG factor

i
Get a VIP+ on, they don’t get switched.

Other than that, there really isn’t a lot you can do. I am not entirely sure how it works, but I think it’s based on player time, activity or some magical third thing that isn’t a RNG factor
i really don't see how is rng if the same person never gets auto balance after 30 mins playing guard straight

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Quote for notification

I wrote isn’t RNG, for the record.
And if you want to understand it, I would advice you to go to Xypher, since he is the owner and is able to get that information, together with others I don’t have time to list the names of (you aren’t forgotten).

When you’re done pass the information to me as well thanks lmao.

the_man

Member ★
I don't think the plug in is random, I have restarted my game sometime I get kicked off sometimes and then i guess some number changes on restart and I no longer get switched after 1 or 2 restarts. But if you don't want to go on blue then there is not much you can do about who goes on blue and who doesn't.