Auto balance

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Sgt.Sniper, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Sgt.Sniper

Sgt.Sniper Member ★

Is there a way to get people who always are guards to get auto balanced because its really annoying having the same guards over and over especially if they are trolls.

2. Frussly

Frussly Patience, I dont have. ★ VIP ★

Get a VIP+ on, they don’t get switched.

Other than that, there really isn’t a lot you can do. I am not entirely sure how it works, but I think it’s based on player time, activity or some magical third thing that isn’t a RNG factor

3. Sgt.Sniper

Sgt.Sniper Member ★

i
    i really don't see how is rng if the same person never gets auto balance after 30 mins playing guard straight

4. Frussly

Frussly Patience, I dont have. ★ VIP ★

Quote for notification

I wrote isn’t RNG, for the record.
    And if you want to understand it, I would advice you to go to Xypher, since he is the owner and is able to get that information, together with others I don’t have time to list the names of (you aren’t forgotten).

When you’re done pass the information to me as well thanks lmao.

5. the_man

the_man Member ★

I don't think the plug in is random, I have restarted my game sometime I get kicked off sometimes and then i guess some number changes on restart and I no longer get switched after 1 or 2 restarts. But if you don't want to go on blue then there is not much you can do about who goes on blue and who doesn't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice