Auto balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Get a VIP+ on, they don’t get switched.

Other than that, there really isn’t a lot you can do. I am not entirely sure how it works, but I think it’s based on player time, activity or some magical third thing that isn’t a RNG factor

Sgt.Sniper

Jun 16, 2018
i
Get a VIP+ on, they don’t get switched.

Other than that, there really isn’t a lot you can do. I am not entirely sure how it works, but I think it’s based on player time, activity or some magical third thing that isn’t a RNG factor
i really don't see how is rng if the same person never gets auto balance after 30 mins playing guard straight

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Quote for notification

I wrote isn’t RNG, for the record.
And if you want to understand it, I would advice you to go to Xypher, since he is the owner and is able to get that information, together with others I don’t have time to list the names of (you aren’t forgotten).

When you’re done pass the information to me as well thanks lmao.

fdhadbhiwdvcoiwd

Jul 10, 2018
I don't think the plug in is random, I have restarted my game sometime I get kicked off sometimes and then i guess some number changes on restart and I no longer get switched after 1 or 2 restarts. But if you don't want to go on blue then there is not much you can do about who goes on blue and who doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.